oh my god how does this even work and how is it so fabulous
I have process photos somewhere! But!
- Take an old blazer that you’re sure fits you. Make it a little loose, if possible, because this is a bitch to get on and off.
- Hang it on a dress form, and pad out the inside of the shoulders with towels for maximum space inside
- Put a layer of hot glue gun drips (low temp recommended) over the shoulders. Have fun with it. THis will give you a flexible layer as a beginning. Let cool for a day or so to really set up nice.
- Make some little cups on the shoulders by adding a layer, letting cool, adding another layer. Make’em about an inch deep.
- Find candles at the thrift store that fit inside said cups. I fyou’re smart, which I was not, find the candles first then suit the cups to the candles, not vice versa.
- Put a layer of plastic, then newspaper under the dress form. This will let the paper soak up extra drippy wax and the plastic protect your floor without getting too melty.
- Light a few candles, deliberately set at odd angles in the cups, and let the wax drip down to form an awesome wax layer.
- Pry out the butt of the candle, repeat until you’re happy with the wax layer.
- Put some final candles in, this time with hot glue on’em so they melt in and sit in the cups tightly. LIght said candles and burn them down to about ear level.
- Put on jacket, and have a friend light you up because your shoulder flexibility is gone.
- Walk slowly and at a glide so as not to put your candles out.
- Do not tilt your head or you will burn your hair.