8bitian said: Kate Bishop, Stephanie Brown, Barbara Gordon, Jane Foster, America Chavez
Oof lord, you’re gonna make me rank these ladies?
1) America Chavez is so important to me I just can’t even begin to talk about it.
2) Kate Bishop is my fuck off rock and roll queen and I just need that a lot right now.
3) Stephanie Brown is one of my woobie babies and I will not let anyone hurt her nor talk shit about her ever and do not test me on this
4) Jane Foster is just my Science Queen and I wish I’d known more about her in middle school because I needed that kind of role model
5) The fact that Barbara Gordon, fucking Oracle, is at the bottom of this list is telling me that you picked some of the finest ladies in comics.
8bitian said: Oh boy I sure do love magical items
Modern magic for you, my friend: Polygon Pendant: This pendant is surprisingly heavy and cut into a shape so complex it almost looks like a fractal and perhaps even non-Euclidean. Be sure to have a heavy wire tied to it before you begin to swing it, and spin it as fast as you can. If you can get turning fast enough, the real world will not be able to handle impossible polygons at that speed, and any illusions within eyeshot will begin to glitch and pixelate.
8bitian said: Earthbender!
OOoh yes plz.
8bitian said: Headcanon: you're secretly writing the TV pilot of a lifetime and it will be the most transformative show ever and it won't even get a little bit cancelled
Oh man, I wish. I WISH.
Gravity Falls and Avengers menswear both come to mind.
What am I doing for new years? There’s Tomczack’s party, but I’m trolling for moar.
8bitian replied to your post: Medical TMI about my sinuses
I’m right there with you on the sinus issues, though I’ve never been sure if it’s just allergies (I’m allergic to apparently damn near everything you could possibly inhale except for dust) or a combination of the two. I should probably get checked :|
I put it off for like, fifteen years and really regret it. So y’know, if you can, do.
8bitian said: FMC: Dylan O'Brien, Morena Baccarin, Anthony Head